StarTree Market Place in Styria
The StarTree “Market Place” and Knowledge Exchange Event has become one of the cornerstones of the StarTree General Assembly meeting. The “Market Place” facilitates the exchange of knowledge and experiences between science and practice.
The following “market stalls” were organised in the Stift Neuberg, with strong collaboration from members of the Styrian Regional Stakeholder Group and their supporters:
- Farm Holidays Association (Urlaub am Bauernhof) and family farm “Michlbauer” from Neuberg/Mürz
- Nature Parks Association Styria and Nature Park “Mürzer Oberland"
- Region of Delight Austria (Genussregion Österreich)
- Region of Delight “Game from Gesäuse” (Genussregion Gesäuse Wild)
- Working Association Future for the Chestnut(ARGE Zukunft Edelkastanie)
- Association of Chestnut Collectors (Verein D’Kästnklauba)
- Region of Delight “Nuts and Chestnuts” (Genussregion Mittelburgenländische Kaesten und Nuss)
- LEADER Region “World of Swiss Stone Pine” (LEADER Region Zirbenland)
The Neuberg Market Place was not meant simply to present local products but further to provide the opportunity for mutually beneficial dialogue and discussion between the regional representatives and the project consortium partners.
Photos: Ivana Zivojinovic, EFICEEC